Date of last update: 31/03/2021
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
- Data controller identity. Royo Spain SL (VAT No.: B98777246)
- C/Rio Vinalopo, 69 – 46930 Quart de Poblet (Valencia)
- General information: +34 961597660
- Point of sale information: +34 963897373
- User information: +34 961597410
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
In the different processing activities performed in the company, the following data are collected:
- Identifying data
FOR WHICH PURPOSE AND SPECIFIC CASES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
In www.amizuva.com personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Clients: to perform the management of goods and services sales, invoicing, accounting, collections, non-payments, offers, budgets and contracts, customer service, contact and commercial relations.
No profiles shall be formulated nor automated decisions shall be performed with the collected personal data.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMISATION FOR DATA PROCESSING?
Personal data can be processed in the company for:
- Legal and regulatory obligations compliance: Including, but not limited to. General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users, General Taxation Law, Corporation Tax Act, Account Audit Regulations, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Commercial Code
- To manage a Contract: Information of the contracted products and/or goods, manage orders.
For query requests, the interested party shall provide the minimum requested information. Otherwise, they may not be attended to.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR?
At www.amizuva.com personal data are processed for the following periods:
- The term established by law
- The necessary term in order to comply with operative obligations
Data shall be retained for the necessary time in order to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may be derived of said data processing, according to the above mentioned regulations in addition to the periods established in the archives and documentation regulations that may apply.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
To comply with the above mentioned purposes, personal data can be shared with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf
In general, international transfers are not performed outside the European Economic Area (EEA) In the case of a transfer being made outside the EEA, the COMPANY shall have the adequate guarantees to perform said transfer, according to the requirements established in the General Data Protection Regulation
WHICH RIGHTS YOU CAN EXERCISE?
According to European regulations, your rights are as follows:
- Right of Access, right to request information from the data controller about whether your personal data are being processed.
- Right to Rectification, right that allows the data subject to request the modification of incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Right of Opposition, the right of a person to oppose the processing or the cessation of their personal data.
- Individual automated decisions, the right of not being subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which may produce legal effects for the same or that significantly affects them in a similar manner.
- Limitation, the right to stop processing the user’s personal data in certain circumstances
- Right to Erasure, the right to erase the personal data of the interested party
- Right to data portability, the right to request the data controller to transfer the personal data in a structured and commonly used and machine-readable format to another controller.
The maximum time limit for the decision on the application is of 30 days from receipt, it may be extended by a maximum of 2 months whenever necessary.
The applicant may exercise their rights through the following means:
- By e-mail to email@example.com, submitting documentation accrediting the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document or equivalent)
- By postal mail to C/Rio Vinalopo, 69 – 46930 Quart de Poblet (Valencia), submitting documentation accrediting the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document or equivalent)
- In any case, you may request the aid of the Spanish Data Protection Agency through their website